tnpsconline.tn.nic.in | TNPSC Combined Subordinate Services Exam I Notification 2011 | TNPSC Recruitment
TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited for direct recruitment to the following posts included in Combined Subordinate Services Examination–I [Examination/Service Code No.004].
1. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer : 125 Posts
2. Sub-Registrar Grade –II : 07 Posts
3. Assistant Inspector of Labour in Labour Department : 13 Posts
4. Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II: 05 Posts
5. Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department, Secretariat.: 33 Posts
6. Assistant Section Officer in TNPSC: 02 Posts
7. Assistant Section Officer-cum- Programmer in TNPSC : 26 Posts
8. Junior Employment Officer in Employment and Training Department : 05 Posts
9. Junior Employment Officer (Differently Abled) in Employment and Training Department: 01 Post
10. Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies : 450 Posts
11. Audit Inspector : 30 Posts
12. Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives : 22 Posts
13. Junior Technical Assistant : 13 Posts
14. Junior Co-operative Auditor : 83 Posts
15. Revenue Assistant : 1884 Posts
16. Audit Assistant : 13 Posts
17. Personal Clerk : 02 Posts
18. Personal Clerk in Secretariat : 07 Posts
19. Assistant : 06 Posts
20. Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service : 1356 Posts
21. Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department : 290 Posts
Age (as on 01.07.2010): 18 - 30 yrs
How to Apply :
Off-Line : Filled in OMR applications must be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No 1. Greams Road, Commercial Taxes Office Annexe Building,Chennai-600 006 well in advance so as to reach the Commission’s Office before 5.45 p.m. on 11-02-2011.
On-line : Candidates can also avail of the facility of applying ‘Online’ on the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates applying Online should send the applications (i.e. The printout generated from the web site and signed by the candidates) with the Postal Receipt along with attested copies of certificates so as to reach the Commission’s office on or before the last date for receipt of applications, failing which his/her application will be rejected. The facility of applying online will be closed on 09-02-2011 at 5.45.p.m.
Important Dates :
Last date for receipt of applications :11-02-2011 5.45 P.M.
Date of Written Examination 12-06-2011 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
Last date to Apply Online :09/02/2011
Click here for Apply Online
Click here for Detail Notification