AIEEE Councelling | AIEEE online Counselling 2010 | AIEEE Counseling procedure | www.ccb.nic.in
The admission process broadly involves the following FOUR stages:
1) Online registration
2) Online choice filling and locking
3) Online Seat Allotment and personally reporting to an Admission Center
4) Personally reporting to the Allotted Institute
1 ONLINE registration (June 8 to 23, 2010)
In this step, all candidates declared ‘eligible’ on the basis of AIEEE-2010 results are required to register ONLINE through Internet (www.ccb.nic.in) from places convenient to them. Arrangement of Help Centers is being made at most of the Participating Institutes for
guiding the candidates. Candidates may seek guidance at these institutes during working hours (normally 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM) and complete their registration, choice filling and locking. The list of
these institutes is given in Section 10 and 11.
The procedure to be followed is described below:
1. Access the website www.ccb.nic.in and click on “Registration”.
2. The names of the two streams – Engineering and Architecture – will appear on the computer
screen; click on the desired stream.
3. Register as a new candidate by clicking on “New candidate!! Register here” link. Read the
instructions given on the screen and click on “Register”.
4. Register by entering the information (as indicated in the AIEEE Admit Card) against the
(b) Roll number
(c) Application number
(d) Date of Birth
Note: Candidate should ensure that, this data should be entered exactly as per AIEEE admit card. For name field, capital and small letters should be entered as printed in the Admit Card /Score Card. Corrections in the name, if any, can not be entered at this stage.
Click here for complete Information Brochure
Click here for AIEEE online counseling
Click here for CCB official website