HP selection process | HP interview pattern | HP placement scheme
The selection process totally has four sections
4. HR round
For CSE, IT and MCA, the pattern is as follows.
In written test, there are 6 sections
In APTITUDE, they asked totally 25 questions for 30minutes.
some questions on Data Sufficiency, some questions on Venn Diagrams, cubes and speed and time one question, time management
one question, blood relation 1-question (very easy).
some of important topics are LIFE IN SPACE, global warming, ect they can vary from different prepare by your self
prepare for C, C++, JAVA, UNIX mainly
1. What is difference between IDE1 and IDE2
2. What is the difference between CMM and CMMI
3 What is the main difference between cmm level13,4,5
4. I have a Web Server, Application Server, Servlet Engine, Database - all located on separate systems behind
5. What is meant by Open Source Is Java Open Source or not
6. what is Semaphore and Mutex
7. What are interfaces, abstract classes. What is their purpose and differences
8How do you implement TREE in Java ? How do you implement the same using C or C++ ?
9. What is UseCase What is the template to write UseCases
10. What is Open System and Closed System in Computer terminology
hr will be quite easy be confident they will check only how confident are taking